Applications for the NSFAS funding of the 2020 academic year are now open.
CLICK HERE: 2020 NSFAS Applications
The below link is a step by step Online Application Process video.
You will need the following to complete your funding application.
When and how to apply for NSFAS?
Online applications (www.nsfas.org.za) from the beginning of August to end of November each year
- Communication is via cell phone, applicants are advised to keep their cell phones
- NSFAS call centre number 0860067327
- Consent form needs applicants and parent/guardian signatures.
What you need to apply for NSFAS?
Certified copies of the following documents
- SA identity document/card or and unabridged birth certificate
- ID’s of parents/guardian or death certificates (where applicable)
- ID’s of each person living with you in your home
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice ( not older than 3 months)
- If you have a disability, please download the disability Annexure A and fill it in